Stainless Threaded Rod Galvanized Threaded Rod
|Overall Length||Per customer' s requirement||Package Quantity||Per customer' s requirement|
|Thread Direction||Right||Package Type||Gunny bag, non-woven bag with pallet|
|Standard||DIN, ISO, AISI, BS, NFE, JIS||Package Mark||Per customer' s requirement|
|Threads per Inch||Per customer' s requirement||Weight||Varies from sizes|
|Color/Finish||Bright, Black, electronic galvanized, hot dipped galvanized, brass plated, nickel plated, chrome plated||Product Type||Threaded Rod|
|Material||Steel||Start Port||Tianjin, Qingdao, Shanghai, Ningbo, Shenzhen|
|Recommended Environment||Interior, exterior||System of Measurement||Imperial (inch)|
Suitable for most food, medical, chemical, electronic or architectural application.
1. Standard cutting: It is not easy to cut hands during the installation process, so that the tool can be installed quickly and save time.
2. Complete thread: smooth surface, deep screw mouth, sharp screw teeth, uniform force, not easy to slip during rotation.
A threaded rod, also known as a stud, is a relatively long rod that is threaded on both ends; the thread may extend along the complete length of the rod. They are designed to be used in tension. Threaded rod has a wide range of applications requiring threaded fastening, including threaded studs, tie rods, tie downs, anchor bolts, U bolts, eyebolts, hooks, and more. Threaded rod uses include general purpose fastening for anything from an anchor bolt to a through bolt.
1. Products are widely used in model aircraft, hardware, lighting, toys, bathroom, furniture, medical, sports, machinery and other uses.
2. Specializing in the production of various fasteners, hardware products and precision screws, micro screws, rivets and nuts, stamping parts and other products.
3. The company continues to introduce advanced technology and equipment at home and abroad, with a senior technical design and R&D team.